Me, Julie Knight, RaQuett Stroud, and Cherika Craver hopped into Julie's mini van and took off to Arizona. It was stormy the whole way and we were so glad when we finally made it there safely.
Cherika Didn't want to sleep on the bed so her and Juls blew up the very tall air mattress.If they would have rolled off the bed it would have been a long fall down.
We stayed at the luxurious (NOT) Knight Inn but not to worry because we really didn't spend that much time there. I loved it in the evenings when we would come back to our ghetto room and sit on the bed and talk, talk, talk. We set goals and made plans and dreams, discussed what we had learned that day and laughed a lot.
I spotted the True Foods restaurant on our first trip down the main street on our way to the convention center and I REALLY wanted to go there. When we finally made it into True Foods the second day I was on some kind of Isagenix high and couldn't even enjoy it. So we made another stop there the next day and now it is my new favorite place to eat ever! Love it!
I saw this AWESOME car pull up next to us at the stoplight on 16th St.
I would LOVE to "take a ride in that car car" for reals and as in mine :)
Julie was our trusty chauffer. She is so organized and had everything all figured out. We listened to inspiring CD's she brought like "The Strangest Secret In The World" and ate the yummy almonds she made. We stayed at Mom and Dad's on our way home. That was way fun for me to "show off" my amazing parents to my friends. They are the best hosts ever (Grandma Van too).
So grateful to have had this AWESOME oppurtunity!





No comments:
Post a Comment